2 Cefn Rhug
Semi-detached 3 bedroomed house available to let for £625 pcm
- Traditional kitchen with range cooker and farmhouse sink
- Ground-source heat-pump heating system
- External cladding for insulation
- Log burner in sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with WC, hand basin, bath and shower over bath
- Utility and ‘outside’ toilet
- Lawns and Parking
- The property is to be let on a fixed-term Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
- The Tenant must pay a deposit of £937.50 to the Landlord, to be held by the Deposit Protection Service, as a security against any breach of any of the Tenant’s Obligations.
- Prospective tenants will be required to provide references to verify their financial standing, and suitability for the property.
- The property is connected to mains electricity, spring water, a shared septic tank, and ground-source central heating.
- Denbighshire County Council Tax Band C
- Agents Notice – Whilst we endeavour to make out letting details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment with the Rhug Estate Office, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21 0EH. Tel: 01490 413000 option 5. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rhug.co.uk
VIEWING: Strictly by prior appointment with the Rhug Estate Office, Corwen, Denbighshire, LL21 0EH. Tel: 01490 413000. E-mail: email@example.com